ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
• 3+ year work experience of which at least 1-2 years in a Scrum Master role in an agile environment.
• Experience within a high-tech embedded environment is highly desired.
• Applying Scrum preferably in SAFe environment with a track record of improving team level agility.
• Excellent People management skills.
• Coach the team in the scrum / SAFe process.
• Deal with and solve impediments.
• Guide in the culture and team morale.
• Stimulate to self-organization.
• Act in team conflicts.
• Understand and implement the of scrum way of working.
• Promote and support the scrum way of working.
• Conduct various interactions within, without and between scrum teams.
• Drive increasing the Agile maturity of the team, in a scaled Agile WoW (SAFe).
• Flexible working hours.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Regular code reviews.
• Regular performance reviews.
• Paid sick leave.
• Paid vacation 20 business days.
• Paid taxes.