We are looking for experienced Python Developer to join our team and grow with the company.
About the project:
The project is a fully-integrated, data-driven guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. Restaurant reservation system with ability direct reservations, guest profiles, POS integration and seating guests.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software with a strong focus on customer-facing features;
• Be the technical owner of features, from design to implementation to ongoing support;
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, code quality and deliverables;
• Participate in occasional on-call duties to keep software systems up and running.
• Experience with Python (3+);
• Experience with Django;
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design;
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval.
• Experience using Google Cloud and/or App Engine (preferred).
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote job.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Regular code reviews.
- Regular performance reviews.
- A team with a family type of culture.