We are working on a new version of “VSA” ( VSA is one of Medoc’s vibro-devices), a device that was previously supported by our MMS software. WPF app that works with medical equipment.
Consists of 2 parts:
- Data storing: about patients, results, etc
- Hardware part
About team on project:
PM, QA, hardware developer and 2 software developers
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer
- C# developer with WPF experience;
- DB - SQL compact edition;
- Stimulsoft reports
- Completely remote work
- Comfortable social package
- English courses, yoga, and health insurance.
- Full support for accounting issues
- Funny teambuilding's and corporate events, as well as nice gifts
- A team with a family type of culture