We are looking for Devops Engineer, to work on 2 interesting projects, part time.
- B2Lead's turnkey solutions help B2B marketers and agencies reach their lead generation objectives and make the most of their marketing assets.
- GetPackage has developed a tech platform for last-mile delivery industry. The company innovative solution reduces the delivery times and costs while increasing courier’s compensations. This is enabled by a unique technology which evaluates and generate optimize dynamic routes for sharing economy couriers with full or part-time activity.
Create and maintain bleeding edge cloud infrastructure to host services developed in-house (Docker, Kubernetes)
Work with architects and developers to create services built on observable, scalable and secure infrastructure
Deploy monitoring and alerting tools to give dev and support teams insight into how their services function
Build out CI/CD automation and workflows for new services and maintain workflows for existing services
Leverage public cloud services and tools to improve efficiency and reliability of our services and workflows
Research and integrate new tools
- At least 4 years as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with container orchestration, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS services
- Deep understanding DNS records: SPA, MX, SOA, PTR, etc
- Experience building out VPC
- Monitoring and logging - Zabbix, Datadog, ELK stack, Sentry
- Databases and cluster on PostgreSQL