We are looking for Front End developer to join our team
The project is a social delivery platform that connects between senders and couriers, allowing anyone to become a courier, using his geographic location, daily commutes, and travels, while senders can locate couriers around them and order delivery services directly from the carrier. The system will support mobile and web interfaces, for the different users, and use cases. Mobile Application (native solutions) will serve both, consumers (senders) and couriers.
- 4+ years experience in front-end web development
- Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience with Typescript Experience consuming REST or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Very good English (both written and spoken)
- Develop and maintain our platform using the latest technologies.
- Handle the entire development cycle – architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote job.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Regular code reviews.
- Regular performance reviews.
- English classes, online yoga, online psychologist
- Fully taxes support
- A team with a family type of culture.