Cprime Studios is looking for a Business/System Analyst to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with little or no supervision effectively handling small and medium projects.
- Analyze functional requirements and help develop a consistent solution scope. - Identify and analyze stakeholders’ roles and attitudes.
- Plan and build communication strategy and channels considering stakeholder analysis results.
- Establish and monitor the requirements management processes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prepare and conduct elicitation sessions.
- Document and confirm elicitation results.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation according to agreed format.
- Act as Proxy Product Owner. Identify and track changes to requirements.
- Facilitate requirements prioritization.
- Ensure requirements traceability.
- Facilitate the review, verification and validation of business analysis deliverables.
- Conduct solution acceptance, determine the most appropriate response to identified defects.
- Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to their resolution.
- Market niche size, trends, and investment climate/dynamics analysis.
- Competitors research and analysis (revenue channels and volume, marketing channels, USPs.
- Software product market potential analysis (profitability, market size, costs, fitting business model, etc).
- Identifying & Interviewing potential users/focus groups.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of requirements lifecycle.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques.
- Good knowledge of software methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
Skills & Abilities:
- High abstract reasoning.
- Ability to apply problem-solving techniques.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to work as a team player.
- Self-organization and attention to details.
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multi-tasking activities.
- Ability to learn quickly in order to understand different business areas.
- High flexibility.
- Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback.
- English – upper intermediate or higher.
- IT experience at least 1,5 year.
- Experience in IT systems analysis at least 1yr.
- Will be a plus: experience in business analysis