It is obvious already that after the coronavirus is defeated the world will have to face another fight - the business one. Distributed software development teams have been probably more prepared for these challenges than most of the industries.
Setting up processes, routines, and infrastructure for remote employees management
- How does online team management differ from offline?
- How to facilitate adopting new processes for the employees?
- How to make sure your infrastructure doesn't fail?
Managing the distributed team's morale
- Techniques to build the corporate culture and team spirit
- Effective ways to boost remote employees morale
- How to incentivize distributed teams without office parties?
Business analysis and pivoting in times of crisis
- Where do you find business opportunities to survive through a recession?
- Tools and approaches to company's resources evaluation
- Gap-analysis for crisis management
Decreasing costs, increasing the value of your product
- The right way to cut your budget to boost your business
- Developing a backup plan for a longer and steadier cash flow
- How to get rid of the dead load in your processes and boost performance
Hiring in-house vs outsourcing under tight budgets
- How to hire, onboard and train remote people joining the team?
- Estimating the costs of hiring vs outsourcing and locally vs overseas
Overcoming the differences in culture, language and time
- Communication is key: how to ensure understanding within the team
- Mitigating conflicts and risks in communication
Brian Katz - VP Business Development, Cprime Studios
The leader in technology sales and business development for 15 years, has worked for start-ups to enterprise-level companies across industries, has successfully managed remote teams both domestically and internationally
Vlad Tutov - Senior Project Manager, PMP, Cprime Studios
Project and product manager (7+ years) with a technical background (software development, 5 years), experienced in PMBoK, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Management 3.0
Dmitriy Kostaryev - Project Manager, Cprime Studios
Project manager (10 years +) with sales experience, Kanban, Scrum, Lean, working with different types of projects, especially with remote and distributed teams in web software development, IoT, equipment, etc.
Karen-Marie Kragelund - Change Management Expert, KmK & Partners
Expert in cross-cultural and cross-functional transformation and change management with an emphasis on driving continuous improvement, enabling transparent communication, and facilitating organizational and team development, brings 20+ years of experience working with Eastern Europe and 10+ years of leadership experience, including several service and software development companies.