We've asked one of our Senior Project Managers - Dmitriy Kostaryev - to cover the strategies Cprime Studios' team uses to deal with legacy systems modernization and which proved useful for numerous companies.
- What is a legacy system: 4 examples of legacy systems that you may or already have faced
- How and why do IT systems become legacy software? Finding the early signs that your application will soon need modernization
- Dealing with legacy systems: techniques to make digital transformation and enterprise modernization efficient
- Choosing the right approach to analyzing your legacy systems and benefits of legacy modernization
- What are the vitally crucial legacy modernization risks and how to overcome them?
- 4 legacy system modernization strategies to embrace in your project
- Project management in legacy systems modernization: setting up the processes, taking business needs into account, managing team, and working with technical debt
- Supporting and developing the legacy applications
Dmitriy Kostaryev, Project Manager, Cprime Studios
Project manager (10 years +) with sales experience, Kanban, Scrum, Lean, working with different types of projects, especially with remote and distributed teams in web software development, IoT, equipment, etc.